Tuesday 13 May 2014

New Top 100 List of things to Eat and Drink in Edmonton

Excellent! There is a new list of food and drink to try in the city! I find that this is such an excellent way to learn about the city and find your way around it! I will slowly be ticking things off the list...and yes I will make another map of the different place as I am a big geography nerd and love to make maps :) So far I have had the fish tacos at Tres Carnales (they are fantastic!), and the spinach risotto from Zenari's. I have a long way to go!

Top 100 things to Eat and Drink in Edmonton

I am also very excited about the different food trucks that are cropping up downtown. Last week I tried Nhon Hoa Sandwich Bar- it was excellent for banh mi! This street food app give you updates as to where the trucks will be in the city including opening times and a map of the location:

Street Food App

No comments:

Post a Comment